- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Services. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
4.1. Account. In order to use certain services that we offer via the Services, you may be required to create an account ("Account"). If you create an Account, you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, phone number, your organization name, your position and title, as well as a password that you will use for your Account ("Account Information"). You may also choose to provide additional Personal Information as part of the Account registration process and in connection with your ongoing use of your Account. We may send you a text message to your mobile phone or an email to the email address you submit to confirm your registration. If you choose not to create an Account, you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Services.
Regardless of which method you choose to register your Account, we may send an email to your nominated email address to instruct you how to confirm your registration.
4.2. Requesting a Demo. The Site may include the option to request a demo of our products. If you request to receive a demo of our products, you must provide us certain information such as your full name, business email address, company name, job title, phone number, country, and any other information that you decide to provide us to receive and respond to your request and send you marketing communications.
4.3. Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages, and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users' movement around the Services, and gather demographic information.
4.4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Services may utilize "cookies," anonymous identifiers, and other tracking technologies to provide our Services and present you with customized information. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about activity on the Services. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Services, we may use it in the following ways:
5.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Services, send you marketing/advertisement communications, contact you in connection with the Services and certain programs or offerings you have registered for, and identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services you are authorized to access.
5.3. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers and partners to assist us with our business operations and provide our Services to you and other users. We use commercially reasonable efforts to engage third-party service providers and partners that have privacy policies governing their processing of Personal Information.
5.4. We may disclose your Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, enforce our Terms, detect/prevent fraud or security issues, or protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Cyclops Security, our users, yourself, or the public.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (information that does not personally identify individuals) to improve our Services and enhance user experience. We may also disclose Anonymous Information to third-party service providers, advertisers, and partners. Anonymous Information includes aggregated information about the use of our Services.
- Opting Out. You have the option to unsubscribe from receiving future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us. You can do this by selecting the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving such emails, we may still send you administrative emails necessary for your use of the Services.
- Choice. You have the choice of providing or disclosing Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still access certain parts of the Services but may be unable to access specific options, programs, offers, and services that require interaction with us.
- Access/Accuracy. We strive to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any Personal Information we store, you can use the tools available on the Site or submit an access request by emailing [email protected]. Please provide adequate details in your request.
- Children's Privacy. The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13 years old. If we become aware of such information being collected, we will promptly delete it. If you believe we may have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
- Security. We prioritize the security of Personal Information and maintain industry-standard safeguards to protect it. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at [email protected].
- Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy. In the event of an acquisition, merger, bankruptcy, or similar event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with such events.
- California Privacy Rights. California residents may request information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California Civil Code Section 1798.83. To make such a request, please email [email protected]. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer per year.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not track users over time and across third-party websites, nor do we allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about individuals' online activities when using the Services.
- Deletion of Content from California Residents. California residents under the age of 18 and registered users can request the removal of publicly posted content or Personal Information. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information, please contact us in accordance with applicable law. Note that removal may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information.